BioBOOST was developed by CannaResearch from plant extracts from tropical rainforests and is a true boost for plants.
After years of field studies, in the primary rainforests of South Asia, Africa and Middle America, among other places, and research in CannaResearch‘s laboratories, CANNA is very proud to introduce BioBOOST!
BioBOOST is a yield increasing agent for all cultivation systems and can be applied in combination with all CANNA‘s nutritional lines and additives. BIOCANNA BIO BOOST is not a nutrient but a natural fermented plant extract with bloom stimulating characteristics that are also responsible for a fuller flavour.
The bioactive substances result in an extra metabolism that is exactly what the plant needs during the blooming period. The plants produce more fructose, become healthier and stronger and are less vulnerable to diseases and plagues. The result is a higher yield with a strong, exuberant and vital fructification.
The number of bio-active substances in BioBOOST is enormous.
Directions for use
- Use BioBOOST in combination with (BIO)CANNA nutrients
- Shake the bottle well before use
- Dosage: 0.27 fl oz/Gal (20 ml/10L), for extra flowering enhancement use: 0.5 fl oz/Gal (40 ml/10L) Foliar application: 0.27 fl oz/Gal (20 ml/10L)
- Apply at the start of blooming phase (usually 1 to 3 weeks after flower initiation)
- BIOBOOST can be given manually, through drip irrigation or foliar spray
- Do not use with products containing hydrogen peroxide (H202)
- Use up mixed solutions within 7 days
- Store tightly sealed in a dark place, away from extremes of hot and cold
- Keep out of reach of children
- The dosage bottle is made of Polyethylene (PVC and cadmium free), that is recyclable